- Exodus 14:5-12, 16-28
I. The Exodus – the going ___________ of the children of Israel.
A. The were delivered by the ___________ of God. (13:14)
- And you know, this is a __________ of our salvation.
B. And then God sent ___________.
- There was a pillar of a ___________ by day.
- A pillar of __________ by night.
- They were traveling in the __________ of God.
C. But trouble ___________. (14:5-9)
A. First __________ set in (14:13-14)
- The Israelis saw vast army of Pharaoh coming after them and they were ___________ to death.
- The people went right to Moses and __________ loudly to him.
- After all they had seen God do, why did they __________ up so quickly and __________ bitter against God and Moses?
B. ___________ (v. 13-14)
- At one point God says to Moses, “Why are you __________ out to me?
- Moses had a __________ point message from God for them.
This Week at Rose Hill:
- Wednesday, Bible Study, 7 pm
- Pat Vardaman – healing from foot surgery
- Sharon Gray – continued healing from a light stroke
- Norma Neukam – health issues
- Margie Davis – cancer