A. The __________ of the magicians.
- There was a __________ goddess named Heqet.
- Pharaoh’s magicians were called to get __________ of the frogs.
- Now, __________ can do many things.
- But still, our most perplexing problems __________.
- Paul tools Timothy the people are always __________ but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.
- Ever wonder why it is so __________ for people to do the right thing rather than do what they want to do?
B. Then we ___________ of the procrastination of Pharaoh. (v. 10)
- He’s calls for Moses and asked him to ___________ and take the frogs away from me, my people, and I will let your people go offer sacrifices top the Lord.
- So Moses asks __________ he wants him to pray.
- The strangest reply in the bible is “__________.”
- Get right worn God __________.
C. Verses 12-13 give us the __________ of Moses.
A. After the frogs departed, Pharaoh hardened his ___________.
- After their problems are over, many ___________ all about God and the promises they have made.
- They, too, ___________ their hearts to His Spirit.
B. __________ how good met you in your time of crisis.
C. __________ to His tender pleasing without delay.
This Week at Rose Hill:
- Monday, Small Group, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Pizza Night, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Bible Study, 7:00 pm
- Pat Vardaman, healing from foot surgery
- Sharon Gray, recovery from light stroke
- Norma Newkam, health issues
- Margie Davis, cancer