A. Christ ascended to prepare a __________ [v. 2]
B. Christ ascended to prepare His __________ [v. 4-8]
- First we read of the __________ of the Father
- Now, here is what the of the Holy Spirit would do.
C. Christ ascended to prepare for His __________ [v. 6-11]
- First there is __________ about the Kingdom [v. 6]
- But in verse 11, the angels said, “This same Jesus who has been taken away from you into heaven will come back in the __________ way you have seen Him go into heaven.
- What will __________ at the ends times?
D. First Paul describes the __________ to us in 1 Corinthians 15:51-55
This Week ar Rose Hill:
- Wednesday, Choir Practice, 6:15 pm
- Wednesday, Pizza, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Bible Study, 7 pm
- Sunday, September 10, Grandparents Day
- Nettie M. – Eye problems
- Rhonda S. (Pastor’s niece) – recovering from brain surgery
- Pat V. – healing from foot surgery
- Sharon G. – healing fron light stroke
- Bonnie B. – possible pinched nerve
- Shirley D. – cancer
- Norma N. – health issues
- Margie D. – cancer