A. The people’s daily duties __________ while waiting on God. (v. 4-5)
- The people were expecting __________ release.
- How __________ it is to keep on track while waiting!
- The __________ of some who have set dates for Christ’s return.
- God calls us to be faithful to __________ tasks while waiting.
B. But difficulties may __________ while waiting on God. (v. 6-19)
C. Show may become __________ while waiting on God. (v. 20-23)
D. Delays do not mean God will __________ to come through. (6:1-2)
II. Waiting on the Lord requires patient __________.
A. We live by the adage: Don’t just stand there, do __________.
B. Waiting on God reminds us that God’s is in __________.
C, Waiting reminds me that I am __________ in charge.
D. Waiting reminds me that I am __________ God.
III. Waiting on the Lord ___________ God to do his work.
A. God’s __________ to those who wait.
- __________ (Ps. 27:14)
- __________ (Ps. 37:7)
- Answers to __________ (Ps. 62:5-8)
- __________ (Isa 30:18)
This Week at Rose Hill:
- Monday, Small Group, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Bible Study, 7 pm
- Debbie G. (Sam’s daughter-in-law) – surgery
- Stacy C. (Sam’s daughter) – surgery
- Rhonda S. (Pastor’s niece) – recovery from surgery
- Pat V. – recovering from foot surgery
- Sharon G. – healing from light stroke
- Bonnie B. – possible pinched nerve
- Shirley D. – cancer
- Norma N. – health
- Margie D. – cancer