A. Pharaoh __________ against the Plan of God.
- “__________ is the Lord that I should obey His voice.”
- Good had spoken and __________ His plan.
- Pharaoh’s rebellion was like __________ through the centuries.
- But you know God has a plan __________ of us.
B. Pharaoh rebels against the _________ of God.
- “I don’t __________ the Lord.”
- Pharaoh states the __________ of his soul.
- How __________ not to know God.
- We can know the Lord by __________.
- Do you know Him?
C. Pharaoh rebels against the __________ of God.
- Neither will I let __________ go.
- Pharaoh got __________ when Israel’s burdens are lightened.
- So Israel’s burdens are ___________ again.
- Folks, those who love God must also love His __________ .
This Week at Rose Hill:
- Monday, Small Group, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Bible Study, 7 pm
- Wednesday, Church Board Meeting, 8 pm
- Saturday, Men’s Prayer Breakfast, 8 am
- Debbie G. (Sam’s daughter-in-law) – surgery
- Stacy C. (Sam’s daughter) – surgery
- Nettie M. – Eye problems
- Rhonda S. (Pastor’s niece) – surgery
- Pat V. – healing
- Sharon G. – healing
- Bonnie B. – health and pain
- Shirley D. – cancer
- Norma N. – health
- Margie D. – cancer