A. The __________ of the Holy Spirit in the world (John 16:8-14)
B. But what does the Holy Spirit do at the_________ of saving faith?
A. The Holy Spirit brings __________ life to the believer (Titus 3:5) then he saved us – not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity – by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling holy spirit. (TLB)
1. Paul tells us in Ephesians 2:1-9 that we are all __________ dead because of sin.
2. Let’s look at the __________ of Nicodemus and Jesus in John 3.
3. Regeneration means __________ birth.
B. So, once you confess your sins and invite Him in the Holy Spirit comes in and takes up __________ . (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
1. Dr. Kenneth Wuest says, “The Holy Spirit takes up permanent __________ in us. “
2. __________ promised the Holy Spirit would take up permanent residence in us. (John 14:16-23)
3. When the Holy Spirit comes in, there is __________ of the Occupant in the believer’s life.
C. The Holy Spirit __________ the believer. (Ephesians 4:30)
D. The Holy Spirit __________ the believer. (1 Corinthians 12:13)
This Week at Rose Hill:
- Monday, Small Group, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Missionary Night, 7 pm
- Rhonda S. (Pastor’s niece) – brain surgery
- Pat V. – recovering from foot surgery
- Samantha (Sandi’s granddaughter) – fractured wrist
- Sharon G. – recovering from a light stroke
- Bonnie B. – recovering from knee surgery
- Shirley D. – cancer
- Norma N. – health issues
- Margie D. – cancer